Around 1,300 people, mostly women and children, have entered refugee camps in southern Malawi over the last 10 weeks to escape ongoing conflict and persecution in Tete province, central Mozambique. The refugees are fleeing from Ndande, Madzibawe, and Ncondezi in the district of Moatize, going to the Luwani refugee camp in south-western Malawi. According to…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?