Mozambique’s minister of energy and mineral resources, Leticia Klemens, will give a keynote speech at the LNG Producer-Consumer Conference in Tokyo on Wednesday, followed by a visit to China on the invitation of the Chinese government. A statement from the ministry described the one-day conference in Tokyo as “a platform to increase of co-operation between…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?