Mozambique’s former minister of transport and communications, Paulo Zucula, has denied taking bribes from Brazilian companies Embraer and Odebrecht following reports in the Mozambican media alleging involvement in two separate scandals. Mozambican weekly newspaper Savana said on Friday that Zucula is the third suspect in a case being brought by Mozambique’s Attorney General, the PGR,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?