Browsing: Paulo Zucula
Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 4 June 2019 Agenda:
- Today: Launch of a new political party, Nova Democracia, headed by Salomao Muchanga, former head of political pressure group Parlamento Juvenil
- Today: Liam Mallon, [...]
Welcome to Zitamar’s Daily Mozambique Briefing for 25 March 2019 Agenda:
- Tomorrow: Market Briefing: The New Electricity Law of Mozambique, presented by Pedro Couto of law firm CGA.
Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 18 March, 2019 Agenda:
- Today: Manuel Chang extradition hearing continues in Johannesburg
- Today: President Filipe Nyusi returns from his visit to Cyclone Idai-hit parts of central [...]
Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 20 February, 2019 Agenda:
- Today: Journalist Amade Abubacar’s 47th day in detention
- Today: The wife of missing Portuguese businessman Americo Sebastiao gives a press conference in [...]
Welcome to Zitamar’s daily Mozambique briefing for 19 June, 2018. Agenda Today: MDM’s Political Committee…
- BNDES loan financed ‘white elephant’ airport built by Odebrecht
- Arrears to bilateral lender could affect restructure of ‘hidden’ [...]
Mozambique’s former minister of transport and communications, Paulo Zucula, has denied taking bribes from Brazilian companies Embraer and Odebrecht following reports in the Mozambican media alleging involvement in two separate scandals.