Mozambique’s Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy (MIREME) will launch a tender next month to select companies to develop projects using the domestic gas allocation from the prolific Rovuma Basin in the north of the country. Interested companies can acquire the tender documents from 1 to 16 September from 2016 for 5.000 meticais from the…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?