Graphite producer Syrah Resources is producing less graphite and incurring higher costs than it had forecast – leading the company’s new chief operating officer (COO) to review of operations at the mine in Cabo Delgado, northern Mozambique. The company’s Q2 update said it produced just 32.4 thousand tonnes (kt) in the first half of 2018,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?