Zitamar News has learnt that the Mozambique government is considering a revision to its 2014 petroleum law as uncertainty remains over the scope of a new regulatory body. Confusion has shrouded the role of the High Authority on the Extractive Industry (Alta Autoridade da Indsutria Extractiva, AAIE) since legislation was passed paving the way for…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?