Mozambique’s oil and gas regulator, the Instituto Nacional de Petroleo (INP), has put an ambitious timetable to select which major projects will use domestic gas from the Eni- and Anadarko-led gas fields in the Rovuma basin. INP’s evaluation team hopes to select the winning projects in December this year, it told Zitamar News on Tuesday,…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?