The Mozambique government should sign exploration and production contracts with the winners of the fifth licensing round before the end of the June, Prime Minister Carlos Agostinho do Rosário told journalists in Maputo on Wednesday. “During the first half of the year… the concession contracts for the areas that came out of the fifth exploration…...
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 23 November
- Bumper harvest narrows Mozambique’s agricultural trade gap
- Palma police chief presumed dead in roadside ambush in Muidumbe
- Tanzanian forces ambushed on the road in Nangade