Pipeline projects to bring gas from the Rovuma Basin gas fields in northern Mozambique into South Africa, “are still under discussion” Isabel Chuvambe, Project and Development Manager at Mozambique’s petroleum regulator INP told Zitamar News on Thursday. The Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy did not allocate any gas to pipelines in its domestic gas…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?