Eni, the operator of Offshore Area 4 in the Rovuma Basin, will welcome new country managers to Mozambique this week, Zitamar News understands, with current country manager Fabrizio Trilli expected to depart in a few weeks to head up Eni’s US operations. The new directors arrive as the government is nearing agreement with the Italian…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?