The growing number of Mozambican refugees in Malawi has prompted a significant international response over the past week from relief agencies and the media. The United Nations refugee agency, the UNHCR, has been joined by the World Food Programme, UNICEF and Medecins Sans Frontieres to provide basic food and medical care for the more than…...
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 29 November
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 28 November
- Major fuel distribution hub project calls public consultation
- Five ‘Naparama’ militiamen beheaded in Montepuez
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 25 November
- Mozambique’s rainy season contingency plan underfunded as heavy rains approach
- Zitamar Daily Briefing, 24 November
- Is there still a case for Matola LNG?